Thursday, September 30, 2010

I love morning

I am a morning person. Every day I wake up at sunrise and get up about 7am. I like eating breakfast, at the same time watching the morning news on TV, or listening to the morning news on radio. In the morning of Tuesday and Friday I go to RTC to have a reading class and a writing class. The rest of the mornings I go to Myfitness to excercise. After the excercise I feel very comfortable for the whole day. I like to learn something in the morning because I have a good memory and a clear head then. I study  more effectively in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Good job - your examples support your topic sentence very well.
    Note: Every day (2 words)
    The rest of the mornings (no in, plural mornings)

    (You sound so adjusted here.....no poor kite!)

    ReplyDelete